Everything posted by cebu
-
5 speed tranny help
just a really good 5 speed that would go in with the 260z. and what would the price be?
-
5 speed tranny help
I have an automatic 260z. what is the best 5 speed tranny swap for it?
-
Temp, fuel, oil and RPM gauges not responding
I had the same problem it was a fuse it was on the bottem row like around the theird one from the right
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
I just spent an hour doing everything i can think of and i cant get it to do anything
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
well do you think mabe my dimmer has gone bad or something?
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
Well every thing in my speedo still works, I have a sclamatic but its so small you cant see where anything is going i really dont know what to do. this all happened when i changed my speedo On a sclamatic what would they call Dash lights?
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
Ok i connected the dimmer to a plug on the speedo and its still not working what do i do know?
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
I cant find it any where i dont think its there, but would it plug into the spedo? or would the new speedo have any afect on it?
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
Never removed the dash never put new bulbs in checked every fuse 4 times the dimmer wire is not conected the bettery is connected the car starts and runs great this is my only problem
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
The dimmer is not conected. where does it conect?
-
1974 260Z Dash Lights Not Working
I changed my speedometer and my dash lights went out is it because of the different spedo or is it a fuse?
- Engine Swap?
-
Engine Swap?
i have a 260z and i was wandring if i should do a nissan v6 350z engine or a chevy v8 350 small bloc engine, and how much a v8 will affect handling just need some advice