280 zzzap z's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280 zzzap z

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 280 zzzap z

  1. 280 zzzap z replied to TBK1's topic in Body & Paint
    It may be what is called seam sealer. You should be able to get it at any auto body supplier. I use Evercoat brushable seam sealer,1qt. is $14.37 from Eastwood;www.eastwoodco.com
  2. 280 zzzap z replied to TBK1's topic in Body & Paint
    It may be what is called seam sealer. You should be able to get it at any auto body supplier. I use Evercoat brushable seam sealer,1qt. is $14.37 from Eastwood.
  3. If anyone has the original specs. on the zzzap decor pkg. or knows some one with a zzzap car whom wouldn't mind taking a few measurements please let me know. I have an original zzzap,but 95% of the decals had already been removed when I got the car. TBK1 is your car a zzzap,and if so are any of the decals still intact. Help a fellow zzzap owner out!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.