truckkingstu's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

truckkingstu

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by truckkingstu

  1. I've been intrigued by the prospect of a Nissan 300Z Fairlady, I've always liked the 300Z's, but wanted something more exotic, but not a wallet killer like a Ferrari, etc. I saw a '93 Fairlady on eBay that looked cool, supposedly it was in a movie. But the seller says it can't be registered here- OK-HELP!! Is that because it's RH drive or some other reason? anyone know how to get around this? I want to be legal, but I really dig this car. Most of the other Fairlady's are high miles, and alot of money...this ones pretty cheap, I guess because of the registration problem. If you have some expertise on this, maybe you can check out the ad and let me know what you think, there's only a very few Fairlady's on eBay. I'd hate to make a mistake and buy a car I can't drive..so..please..tell me what to do!!! Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.