shaver's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

shaver

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shaver

  1. Excellent post !
  2. He used to be in the Reserves
  3. OK, This i know is a outright lie ! HIgh Bidder did not send payment - Several notices wrere sent - no reply. Seller cwarren1 ( 1558) no longer a registered user Nov-20-01 09:07 596853065 Reply by bluefairladyz: It's true. I am Navy mbr sent to Afganistan and couldn't meet obligations, sorry May-16-02 08:43 NAVY ! HA !
  4. Ummm, zed2002. you may want to check his actual feedback. those on Toolhaus are not all in a row. Never the less, its bad enough for me to never deal with him.
  5. I think his Ebay career has ended. Sorry for the guys that got stung by him. Even some of his club members are leery of him. I deal with Paypal for many years. Rarely have had a hard time with them. But..........guys .............use the feedback forums ! I always do when i get a bid or buying. If the neck hairs raise up even slightly , i kill the deal. I am upwards of 600 transactions, and no negative feeback in the last year.
  6. here is a interesting follow up to your thread here. I posted this on VIDE last night. This is where Bluefairladyz is a member. http://www.vanisledatsun.com/phorum/read.php?f=1&i=3277&t=3277

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.