Looking for custom front bumper... - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for custom front bumper...

Featured Replies

That was custom made iirc, I don't think you will find the exact same design anyplace.

MSA sells some various airdams and such : http://www.zcarparts.com

You should probably order a catalog since their online store is far from complete.

Dave Jarman from DJR have it, at least the mold!

He is in England, look for him in the GB Z/ZX club...

  • Author
Originally posted by Inf

That was custom made iirc, I don't think you will find the exact same design anyplace.

MSA sells some various airdams and such : http://www.zcarparts.com

You should probably order a catalog since their online store is far from complete.

Well, just something similar (bumper and airdam one piece) is what I want. I've seen them for sale before, just not sure where.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out and see if they have them. :classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.