IGNORED

L20 connect rods

greenmonster80

Sure is a wealth of knowledge over the web about these old scoots. I am still in need of the L20 (6) connecting rods. Or if someone has 89mm pistons that use the L24 connecting rods in combination with the LD crank I would be interested in getting them from you. Note that I do not desire plain ole 240sx pistons. The last thing I am going to do is use a piston from a non-horsepower inspired car in my ultimate 3.1 liter build. Keep the posts coming

post-5711-14150793538244_thumb.jpg

Greenmonster80

I am also building a stroker with the LD-28 crank, but I'm only going .040 over and should end up with 2964cc. I wanted to fit in the longest rod that was physically possible. So I called Carrillo.

They had some and listed them as L-16's. But these are 140mm (5.511") long, and I thought L-16's were 133mm long. I then called JE Pistons and had pistons made to match the rod length and stroke. Look at the picture and you'll see there is no way to fit a longer rod in an eng. with the LD-28 crank. And yes, I had to rob a few piggy banks to get it all.

Phred

post-1542-14150793538556_thumb.jpg