IGNORED

69-73 240Z what the difference???

zorro

That's all Alan? Huh. No quires nada! ROFL . I would settle for one top shelf model for every year, with all the good stuff I would want on them. HLS30 through Z33. Except for the 240Z's I need at least four of these. One day maybe i'll win the Lotto! Yeah right! I don't know if being eight years younger is that much of an advantage. I think I saw my first Zed at around 9 or 10 years old. I bought HER when I was 20. She was my first Z. The first one I every set eyes on! This is the L24 I still have to this day. And it is a '73. Only been down on me once. And that was my fault!. This '73 has been in At least 5 Z's. With more than 20 engine changes between the 5 Z's. When I scratch one or others wise damaged one, I would just swap out my beloved '73's motor into another body with less scratches! This '73 motor sat outside for three years or so. Then I put in '71. She cranked over and started within 5 minutes. So IMO the '73 has been the best TO ME. :devious: Hey Alan the reason theres more questions than answers is due to the fact that you are now wise enough to realize that theres lots of stuff in this world other than ourselves. What's a brain cell? No worries mate, just crack a bottle wine and put on some Beatles! :devious: