IGNORED

Where are you guys ?

symon

Yes Guus,

I know that the previous owner was trying to sell the car for some time. Here in Spain the Datsun Z cars are completely unknown ( the twits here only want to buy MGs, TRs & Jags) I´ve been trying to put a deal together for some time as I wanted to unload a 1964 MK I Mini Cooper that we had. Finally a couple of weeks ago we did a deal which made sense.

I´ve now realised what a small world it is. :sleepy:

Guus,

I had been "watching" that Z on ebay as well! Symon is right in saying what a small world it has become. Glad to see the Z go to a good home.

I must say that it is a striking combination of exterior and interior colors. I wouldn't have thought of that one myself. Is that an original color combo. for the Eurospec 260Z's?

It looks like the paint & trim is all original colours. Underneath the carpets, underneath the car & in the engine bay is Silver. The trim I believe to be original. The alloy wheels also seem to be original. I think that I would have ordered a diferent combination of colours but I can´t buy a new 260z, so I stick with what I´ve got.:classic: