Source for new headlight switch - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Source for new headlight switch

Featured Replies

Maybe I'm off base here, but if I recall the Headlight Switch Connections were the same from 70 THRU 72, and not until 73 when the Intermittent Wiper was offered did they differ.

In fact, sometimes on e-Bay it's difficult to determine which one they are advertising if they don't have a proper picture showing the Wiper switch portion.

But I do have one question, is your preference for a NEW switch just because you are worried about getting a bad one, or are you restoring for Concours competition? If the latter I can understand, but if it's the former, you can usually repair / re-furbish most switches.

2¢

Enrique

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.