RB26DETT in a 280ZX - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RB26DETT in a 280ZX

Featured Replies

okay so ive been doing some searching and all ive been able to find are post about RB26DETTs in 240,260 and 280Zs.. but i cant seem to find anyone whos transplanted one in a 280ZX.. reason being is im looking to do this swap sometime in the near future.. and i just need some info on this subject. one of my friends will be getting his hands on a RB26DETT and a 5 speed RWD tranny from a RB25DET already attached to it.. so if anyone out there has already done this swap or know someone who has and has pictures or any helpful info on this id really apreciate it......

But I sure would like to. Its not to common to see engine swaps in a ZX, be the first to chart this new frontier. If I had the cash to do it I would definetly be on the ball with working it out over the winter and having it running for the summer, of this there is no doubt

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
LOL i was the one who took those pics.. ive got more on my website.. they had 3 280ZXs with RBs in them... 2 with RB25s and 1 with a rb26.. thier rear suspension was a work of art.

woops, I didn't even notice that you started this thread, well you answered your own question.. anyways this makes me miss Japan even more, I can't wait until my S30 Twin Turbo is finished, I got a ways to go...

Boy I feel :stupid::tapemouth

ROFLROFLROFL

LOL LOL LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.