IGNORED

Nismo Seats?

seerex

Nismo does, in fact, sell a seat. It appears in the Nismo catalog along with a picture.

The seats shown in this eBay ad are not the same one Nismo shows in the catalog.

Also, this ad on eBay reads Universal Maxiam & Altima. No mention of Z's.

nismo only makes 2 styles of seats and thats not one of em, trust me.......go to the sites i listed to see the real ones, those are just some cheap offbrand with an incorrect nismo logo in them, you can tell by the cloth alone they werent of the quality a nismo would be

brianglawson,

I went to the two sites you attached and found no NISMO seat on either site???? Anyway, seerex if you don't actually need NISMO seats the starting price on the E-bay seats wouldn't be out of line but I wouldn't pay more than $450.00 for them. Have you priced new seats lately? One thing you definitely want to know are the seat demensions......will they fit your application? Good luck!!!

its funny as you look donw that link that the mugen, mazdaspeed, nismo, seats all look the same:rolleyes: