Nissan OHC engines Book - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nissan OHC engines Book

Featured Replies

Anyone have a spare copy of the rebuilding Nissan OHC engines book I can Borrow buy or trade in Dallas?, Mine didn't come thru now I just have the factory manual (pull engine, rebuild, torque, replace) and this forum for my rebuild which we are starting this weekend.

Bryan

I bought a used one browsing on Amazon.

there is one up on ebay now.. it's got a buy it now for $16.95 it goes off in 5 days or so.... and Amazon has new ones listed for around $14.00....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.