AFM Part # for my engine - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

AFM Part # for my engine

Featured Replies

I need to get a new AFM for my 78 280Z, because the dealer tekkie said it was messed up from somebody trying to adjust it. The omly problem isthat the number plate on it is worn clean, so the part # is not there. How can I determine the correct part # for my engine? Could I just upgrade to the 240SX AFM instead (assuming it's an improvement)?

I will be returning to the dealer to have them adjust whichever AFM I get later.

thx.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

I've read about the 240SX AFM, but I didn't read anything about how well the wiring goes on. It's it a plug-in job, or do I have to splice a connector or something to hook it up to my 280Z?

thx

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.