My Ride - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My Ride

Featured Replies

I thought I'd post my 260Z for anyone interested. I got it back in Aug. 01 and have not yet made any modifications. It's almost all stock except the wheels and some engine modifications done by the previous owner. It's got an L26 with a cam, headers, and the 240 SU setup. everything else is stock including the original am/fm radio. It's got 77,700 original. The paint and interior is all original too!

post-1624-14150791881694_thumb.jpg

  • Author

another shot.

post-1624-14150791882269_thumb.jpg

  • Author

last shot.

post-1624-14150791882783_thumb.jpg

FYI..The previous owner of my car had some of those aluminum rocker panels on the car. I took them off to find some bad rust spots underneath.

They trap the moisture. I'd recommend taking them off of sealing up the holes from the sheetmetal screws.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.