IGNORED

240z gem

RickX

Recently purchased a 1972 240Z on E-Bay in NJ and all original, needed some sheet metal for my good Z. Hopefully the hood is good, the rest should be available. Hard parts, glass and interior should be fine, exterior panels will be tough. NJ is the best state for rusting any car through and through. Will have JPG's this weekend when I visit the car. Engine runs after 20 years in storage, separate gas supply.

r.states@juno.com

Rick:

Did you buy that car in Ringoes (south/central NJ)? I live in Northern NJ and had considered taking a look at it with St Stephen (also a NJ resident).

Yes, they rust preety well here...

If you want to save any transport weight (and I can use the parts) I'd be glad to ease your burden :D

If I had the storage space, I might have been more interested. I'm really eager to see your pics.

Give a shout before you arrive in NJ... If you're passing through the Northern portion of the state, perhaps we can meet up. Always good to meet another member...