'71 for $3100 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

'71 for $3100

Featured Replies

Ya know Bill I have been watching this one for several day's and I agree that it is very clean, but, why no bid's? Its pre-smog crap, I don't get it? If I hadn't recently bought a Z I would be all over this car! Just my 2 cents worth, Zee ya later,

Zlish

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.