IGNORED

Polished Intake

Bill.Oakes

For a lot less than what he's asking you could buy a complete buffing outfit from Eastwoods and do your own! Then you could do other people's parts and make enough money to pay for the kit and the rest is pocket money!!

I've got one I haven't had a chance to use yet, I wonder how much I could charge?? :rolleyes:

Take a look at their web-site. www.eastwoodcompany.com

They've got different models(hp ratings) and all the accesories you need to do your own. If you buy their kit, they send a video to show you how it's done. Like I said, I've got the kit, just haven't got my car to the point where I can have some fun with it. Once I get the car painted then I can start polishing the aluminum.

The have buffers you can use with drills etc. too so you don't really have to buy the kit with the stand an all. Hopefully one of these days I'm going to get the time to actually use everything I have bought from them, although I have used the blasting cabinet a lot. If you like working on cars and like having the tools to do it, they probably have it.