WTB: 240Z carbs - Page 2 - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB: 240Z carbs

Featured Replies

I think the carbs where in good working condition BUT havnt been kitted in a while.I will try to find out more.

Hi,

It was around $100 US type in Z therapy and it should

take you to its web page. As I can not remember the exalt

price. Failing that Z Driver has a link to them.

All the best! Sammy

  • Author

Just had a look at their page and we're talking more like $150US.....

Far too much for me...

I want to put as little money as possible into this motor as it'll be coming out early next year.......if all goes to plan. :)

If your looking for su carbs be sure the throttle shafts are good or you'll never get them ballanced. You might check with one of the datsun roadster clubs for parts or extra carbs. I have a bunch of carbs and parts but I'm in the US. I also havent looked at them in a while.

Good Luck!!

  • Author

Thanks for the advice there.

In a few minutes I'm heading out to have a chat to the local z blokes.....see if they know of any for sale around here.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

If you want those 240z carbs let me know..

I'am in toowoomba QLD,,so freight up to you shoulnt be to scarey.

  • Author

Is the guy still after $250 for them? I'm definantly interested, so if you could get a definite price that'd be awesome. I'll go chase up some money at my end. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.