260 and 280 struts? - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260 and 280 struts?

Featured Replies

did the late model 260's have the same strut housings as the 280's?

As far as I can remember the fronts are identical however there are some differances in the rear. I know the backing plates on the rear setup differ as the wheel cylindars are not the same on the 77 and 78 as the 260.

I beleive the 74 and 75 cars share the same setup, however I beleive in 76 is when the change occured.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.