IGNORED

Here's an idea for you.

1 Bravo 6

I got to thinking about some of the threads we've had recently, regarding who we are, where we come from etc. and I thought perhaps we could share with each other an insight into the women in our lives.

Let's face it, even though, (as the saying goes), "we can't live with 'em and we can't live without 'em", we'd be lost without them so, to get the ball rolling, let me introduce my wife, Barb.

Anyone who saw the movie "The man from Snowy River" would have marvelled at the riding skills of the horsemen.

I've seen Barb, standing in the stirrups, leaning forward almost parralell to the horses neck, leaping fallen trees, ducking under branches and yelling herself hoarse, (no pun intended), with excitement while we were running the brumbies.

I've seen photos that were taken before we met, taken under water on the Great Barrier Reef, showing her in a scuba outfit, patting a bloody great, giant grouper, taken during an expedition with Ben Cropp.

As a young woman she raced a Mini Cooper S at the local track.

When we had a farm, she helped me build the tractor shed, dug as many post holes as I did when fencing the place, took her turn on the snigging chain and the tractor when were clearing the land.

Ask her to pas a shifter or a half/nine and she knows what you're talking about. She knows the difference between a flat tip and a phillips head.

And yet, with all that, she is still a very feminine woman.

Do you get the impression that i'm proud of her ?

Damn right I am.

O.K. who's next ???????????

Rick.

I do agree.

I got to thinking about some of the threads we've had recently, regarding who we are, where we come from etc. and I thought perhaps we could share with each other an insight into the women in our lives.

I just posted but didnt want this lost by pushing it down. I would write in about my other half here but I am still looking :o But the test drives are fun as well you know :cheeky: Soon enough I will pick one or maybe she wil pick me who knows.

Rick, it sounds as if you have found your soul mate and that make me happy for you. Most of all make sure she knows how proud you are of her.