IGNORED

'71 240

beandip

Any one looking for a vary clean , vary clean 240 manual White with black enterior. $6500. It is for sale in Scappoose Oregon . My son-in-law saw it today for sale on the side of the road on his way home from work . If any one is serious and wants more info I will get the phone # for you and have a closer look for you . he said that there was no rust visable anywhre and chrome was rust free , dash has no cracks and the enterior he said looks great . no dents any where. Let me know if serious buyer. I will drive out but its 1 hr away and my z is in parts so I have to drive my truck , which I will do but if you are just curious please I have better things to do. Gary:classic:

Hi Gary,

I am in the market for a very clean 240 right now. I would like the number if its not too much trouble for your son-in-law to stop by again. I want to stay more in the $5-5,500 range, but who knows, he might come down for a serious buyer. I would call him first, and if it sounds worth pursuing, i might ask you to take a look for me.

Thanks,

Marty

PS, you can contact me directly if you want at marty.rogan@motorola.com