Z32 Lust - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z32 Lust

Featured Replies

Geeeez

Is it just me or are the only 2 chicks here outdoing all of us?!?!?!?! ROFL

Sorry guys... But chicks ALWAYS know where it's at!! Haven't you guys figured that out yet?? :stupid:

I have always driven a rear wheel drive, manual, sports car... and ALWAYS will!!! :classic:

Thanks for the welcome!! :D

Zchick

What about that Cooper you were talkin about? eh? huh?

This little Cooper is here in Phoenix... Is an Austin Cooper, 998cc engine, 4 speed, RHD. I'm especially looking for a RHD.

I'm gonna check it out this week/weekend. I'll let you all know!!

Zchick

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes, FWD... I have NEVER owned a FWD car before. Maybe I should get an Isetta!!

Zchick

Please no, you can only go silly before it becomes eccentric!!!

Although, the idea of a messerschmidt..........................:classic:

Originally posted by ZchickAZ

Yes, FWD... I have NEVER owned a FWD car before. Maybe I should get an Isetta!!

Zchick

I've owned a FWD car before trust me you ain't missing out on much. However the little cooper should handle alright being so small and all.

I've wanted a range of cars in the past, I've always loved my Z but the little things get me in. IE: Cruise control , AirCon, PWRsteering, Electric mirrors, windows etc.. but I think about it real hard and being a Uni student/Part Tim Sales Person I realise I couldn't afford to maintain one the way I can my 240z. Even if it's hard to maintain the 240z at times I still love it to bits.

It's the old story you always want what you don't have, however I'm learning not to be like this or at least try afterall it's human nature.

As a daily driver a Z32 would be an excellent car but if it means exchanging your early S30 it's north worthwhile.

Just think if you do have to sacrifice one, one day a gleaming shiny S30 will be coming the other direction (Driver Huge SMile and ALL). You will think back and go damn what have I done :).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.