Early 240Z floor jute - stepped pattern? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Early 240Z floor jute - stepped pattern?

Featured Replies

I have some photos I downloaded a few years ago when this project started, of the front floor jute. These, for example, have file names like "Kats repro 1970z", etc. I might have downloaded from here! Anyway, I'm trying to figure out 2 things:

1) would the jute in my 1970 Z have had this "stepped" cutout pattern, or not?

2) anybody know why Nissan might have put that pattern in? It's not like there are floor plugs there. image.jpegimage.jpeg

 

Here's examples without it: (photo, for what it's worth, is labeled "jute-1970 240z":
image.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.