Parts for Sale: NOS 240Z Gas Tank - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Parts for Sale: NOS 240Z Gas Tank

Featured Replies

NOS 240Z Gas Tank


This is a NOS 240Z gas tank in factory primer.

I have never seen an original for sale. I know about reproductions.

I am looking for $750 shipped.


  • Advertiser
    gundee
  • Date
    04/12/2023
  • Price
    $750
  • Category

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.