IGNORED

Did anyone see this?

240ZX

This weekend I watched the TARGA of NEWFOUNDLAND. It's a rally run on local backtop roads and the participants seemed to all be of the non professional type. Anyway, the rally was every interesting. This guy and his wife, from down under, have a 68 Mustang fastback that just ripped. Then I really got excited when I saw an early Z, paint white with the red and blue side stripes, that was doing really well and looked way cool....................but then, on a tight right hander that was damp, the guy locked it up and right into a barrier. There went that front end!!! I almost got sick. Did anybody else see this Z car tragity?

Thanks, it's a work in progress, but it's getting close to being where I want it.

They're actually early 80's Enkei wheels.

I wish I could find a couple more of them to use as back-ups, but they seem to be hard to find.

I live in Woodinville WA.