IGNORED

davies craig fan controller 0445

kully 560

I just installed this controller today and works great with the electric fan. I installed the sensor in the thermostat cover, I did install the controller in a weatherproof plastic box in the engine compartment. this model came with the 1/4" npt sensor and also the radiator probe sensor. I only used the 1/4" npt sensor. it will turn on at your set temp and then off 5 degrees lower.it does seem off by 6 degrees, as I have it set at 183 degrees for on and off is 178 degrees. that is comparing with a digital thermometer in the top of the radiator. it can be adjusted from 110 degrees to 230 degrees by 1 degree increments.  I can see when the water pump is at full flow in the top of the radiator and that seems to be 183 degrees with a 180 Nissan thermostat. I also install the override switch to manual turn on the fan. it seems to have the same ratings but more user reviews then digital dakota . it is also made down under . I drove the car today and the temps were in the lower 70s and the fan never turn on unless I sat idling for 3-4 minutes after a long drive. it seems to be doing what it was designed to do. hopes this help anybody looking for a decent fan controller.

IMGP0239.JPG

IMGP0240.JPG

IMGP0234.JPG

• Like 1