Parts powdered 77 280z - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parts powdered 77 280z

Featured Replies

Just got some parts back today, blasted and powdered.

I think the yellow came out pretty nice. I am planning to powder the hood, front fenders and bumper cover/spaces same color as well.

Rest cannot come off so I am asking the shop to just give me the paint code 😀

Next item would be to take out the suspension and powder it all gloss black...thought to share...

3.jpg

4.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.