KGT...Question - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

KGT...Question

Featured Replies

Here is a picture of a id-tag on 1975 kgt . khlgc110. Seems to be number 000288. These cars are rare here in Finland. Is there anything special about this car? I know that it was imported to Finland in 1977 by a UN peacekeeper.

post-2406-14150792749393_thumb.jpg

Strange that it is number 288 in 1975! I guess since they never sold it in America there wouldn't be very many LHD cars around...

Mine is 3292 and it comes from 1973, the year they were introduced!

Please buy it, then we can be K brothers :D

btw here is my ID tag, did someone spill brake fluid on this or what!??!?!

post-1243-14150792749573_thumb.png

MMmmmmm.. something might be special!

Strange that your lettering seems to be printed by hand (note the difference in the 8's) whereas mine is machine-printed. Also, notice that my engine number is higher than this ones, but mine is definitely a 1973!

Is it advertised as "original engine!!" by any chance???

  • Author

Here...Can you make anything out of these?

I am in very bad postition...Just 2 weeks ago I bought my 510..My wife is going to kill me if I buy this too......

post-2406-14150792750325_thumb.jpg

  • Author

here is the body nro. The car is metallic blue...Now it has grey pint on it...

post-2406-14150792750577_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

P30... is that the head number? I dont know much about that...

Any pictures of the car? How rusty is it?

  • Author

http://www.mediarace.fi/unenvaltakunta/kgt.htm

the comparement is rusty...Rightside back fender is rusty and seems to have bumps. Also the sills are rusty atleast on the one side.....

I asked about the motor and stuff but haven't go answer yet..

  • Author

Does that ahhhh mean that it looks too bad in your opinion?

Atleast those body numbers look similar to some early z-numbers that I have seen in pictures that Alan has posted??

  • Author

Price for this car was 600 euros=almost equal with dollar

There is on guy that sells two kgt's together for 1500 euro. Both are unregistered projects...

Geeezz that's a bit, I suppose their rarity must be worth something...

Personally I would leave it alone. But if you think you're up to a bit of a project go for it!!! I warn you though, parts might be hard to find and expensive.

But why do you want it?

  • Author

My Z is crying for a brother...:) Well it does have a small big bro now..(510 -70)

I think that kgt is maculine and nice looking piece of metal...One day I am going to get one....This time I might have to pass due to my wife and financial situation....510 and z take a big piece of my money pie:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.