IGNORED

Cars for Sale: SOLD-1977 280 Z For Sale

demchri

SOLD-1977 280 Z For Sale

I am selling my 77 280 Z.  Mileage is 131,484.  Asking $4,000 OBO.  Car has been in the family since the early 80's.  It was garage kept through 2000.  The car sat outside until we moved it inside in 2008.  I unfortunately don't have time to work on this car.  The car does start.  Brakes work.  No exhaust system.  Front strut was removed to splice in a replacement quarter panel (battery acid).  Pictures are attached.  The car is in decent shape considering the age and treatment.  Happy to set up a time to view the car if there is interest.  Feel free to email me with questions.  Buyer would need to pick up the car before Thanksgiving.

• Advertiser
    demchri
  • Date
    09/27/2021
  • Price
    $4,000
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    280 Z
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

1 hour ago, demchri said:

The car does start. 

Considering what it looks like in the pictures I would make a video of the engine running and add it to your listing.  Would probably help.

And if you put the front struts and wheels back on somebody could roll it on to a trailer.  The way it sits now, it will take a lot just to get it loaded.  

Just trying to help.