IGNORED

So many problems , Don't know where to start ....

PastorKB

I dont have a store, I just sell them thru the various Z car forums

If anyone is interested you can just send me an email at:

chaug@bis.midco.net      OR text me at:    seven,sero,1-4,7,one-one,5,THREE,4

Payment is:

My paypal is      chaug@bis.midco.net      and is the only way I accept payment. 

25.00 includes shipping for the Bearing Retainer and 3 new bearings

I had a batch of 100 made and have sent them all over the country. 

Craig Haug 

Mandan, ND

Edited by kickstand80
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the post Kickstand, well yes major progress. 

the last thing i did was put the dizzy back together and I got spark . Howshe still would run . It would turn over and start only when i put fuel in the intake . 

Dreading what the issue could be I ran the diagnostic I first did when I got her , 

Spark - Check

Fuel Pressure_ check 

Spark plugs fouled - Check they are clean 

So what could it be ? Lets pull the injectors as see if they are firing , ( yes I know the electrical diagnosis for this procedure , But I found the last time it was way easier to just pull the fuel rail and put cups under them and see if they spray ) 

Pull out the rail and crank it over and WHAT!!!!!!! dripping from the injectors????? I quickly look over to see the pressure gauge at 45lbs I stop and try it again ... this time they barely drip.

Are you kidding me ? their practically new . So I pull them out and ........ Ill let the pictures tell the story .  

YUp 2 pounds of sand and other debris in the tank . the injectors were clogged shut !!!!!

Three days later  of pulling out the whole fuel system ( tank, lines, injectors, pump ) with a full wire brush out of the gas tank. clean out of all fuel lines and repaint the tank ( which was in crazy good shape ) 

I am praying I can start putting everything back in this weekend . Ill keep you informed . 

20210906_175310.jpg

IMG_20210907_000631_918.jpg

IMG_20210907_000631_765.jpg

IMG_20210907_000631_590.jpg

20210906_160619.jpg

• Like 1

What happened to the fuel filter?  Should have caught that stuff and caused low fuel pressure.

If you were getting 45 psi that implies that the FPR is clogged.  Better check that too.  Might be hard to clean.  That's a lot of crud.  You can back flow the injectors with a 9 volt battery and some hoses.  Good luck.