IGNORED

Parts for Sale: JDM/Option S30 footrest

RIP260Z

JDM/Option S30 footrest

OEM JDM/option footrest, NOT one of those reproductions that for me, don't look right.

Used, but restored by me. It was rusty, and flaky paint, and the feet were seized. Stripped and filed/sanded and powder coated in gloss black. The rubber/plastic foot grip is original, and I didn't remove it, as it was stuck on nicely. More than likely I would damaged it if I tried to remove. So, powder coated with that in situ. There are a few minor nicks in the grip, but it is is great shape considering its age. Feet un-seized, but a little stiff, need some movement. Original fixing coach head bolts left in place as they were fine and original rivets.

If you are unfamiliar with the footrest, info can be found here; https://www.classiczcars.com/forums/topic/63606-jdmoption-footrest-differences/

Price a little higher than the last one I sold, as getting a little more expensive to get hold of.

$220 plus shipping from UK, which at a quick look is about $37 tracked.

Drop me a line if interested or want to know more....

• Advertiser
    RIP260Z
  • Date
    08/15/2021
  • Price
    $220
  • Category