IGNORED

Searching for a lost 280ZX

ArcticFoxCJ

Inspired by another, similar thread on this forum, I thought I'd give this a shot.

I once had a 1983 280ZX 2+2.  The thing was fully loaded.  Digital dash, power everything, heated seats, t-tops, 5 speed... Only thing it didn't have was a turbo.

I worked at a Nissan dealership in Laurel, MD at the time (around 2000) as a tech, and I sold the car to one of the oil change techs.  He gave me half the money, promised me the other half, and then took the car and never showed up to work again.  I still have the title to this day, meaning technically it still belongs to me.  I know that there's about a 99% chance the car ended up scrapped at some point, but since I never got any kind of notice or impound bill from the state, it's possible that the car is still intact... somewhere.

The car was an ugly dark gray with a blue hood.  (It was a work in progress) If any of you guys have ever seen such a vehicle, I'd love to know what eventually became of it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.