IGNORED

Introducing myself and a request!

My comment about getting rid of factor fuel rail and injectors had to do with the car has 1983 injectors in it and the factory rail has rust in it from it setting 16 years or so. Three injectors spray decent and the other 3 are barely squirting. The seals are yuk as well. I’ve got 38 psi at the rail prior to the regulator. I also checked the cold start valve per the FSM from Xenon. The engine is tough on this car despite the body being pristine. I appreciate all the comments and help.

scott

3 hours ago, SouthCarolina83 said:

the factory rail has rust in it from it setting 16 years or so. Three injectors spray decent and the other 3 are barely squirting.

Seems like you have your solution, that's a lot of years, especially in a rainy humid part of the planet.  Might as well jam the brake pedal a few times to go ahead and blow the seals in the master cylinder.  Do the clutch too.