IGNORED

240z rear light valance

Av8ferg

Hey, I’m going through my parts collection today and thought I find stuff I want to sell and move out of here.

I picked this rear 240z light metal valance with license plate light at one of my junk yard scores. I had at one point considering putting this on my car but after thinking it though I want to keep the stuff original on my car and preserve it for was it was in 77 minus a few items. (Wheels, bumpers, tranny, diff)

So I was going to sell this on eBay but have no idea what it’s worth. It has no dents or deformation, chrome rings look nice. The back has very minor and insignificant rust on the back. Easy to sand off and paint over.

So what is this whole thing worth? If someone on this forum wants it let me know. I’ll post of on the “for sale” section. 8f63a3935b03d8b285b5101a685a34a3.jpgi

It will be less than I put on eBay. Free shipping always [emoji6] from me. 7983d0594065600a9d88ba4038b578c9.jpg

81681ef379905d621b98e59100731943.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Av8ferg