IGNORED

Cars for Sale: 1978 280Z Fairlady Back Pearl Edition

JRY17035

1978 280Z Fairlady Back Pearl Edition

1978 Datsun 280Z Fairlady Back Pearl Edition 5-speed manual with an early aftermarket convertible conversion (metal rear deck) by Griffith Custom Coach, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1980. (Google these early conversions by Griffith.) My grandfather bought the car that year. Clear title. Original purchase of conversion letters and paperwork. Wire wheels. The engine was rebuilt, transmission rebuilt and frame aligned by Kim Blough of Idaho Z Car several years ago—655 miles since then. New tires and front end refurbished since then. This 280Z convertible runs beautifully. 

The body, paint and interior are worn and could use some work. The convertible top needs to be redone. Gauges and lights all work well. This is a rare car that will not take much to turn into an absolute beauty. 

The car is in northern Nevada in the Reno area at my Uncle’s house and he has title. I live in California and am in charge of selling it. We can make an appointment and I will come to show you the vehicle but will not have title in hand. Once price is agreed upon, we will arrange for a time with my Uncle to exchange money and title. Payment can be by bank transfer during bank hours at the buyer’s bank or by cashier’s check at the buyer’s bank or by cash.

• Advertiser
    JRY17035
  • Date
    10/26/2020
  • Price
    $29,000.00
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    280Z
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)