The Datsun Workshop updated - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Datsun Workshop updated

Featured Replies

Hey all,

Been away from the fray for a while, a little to much fun flying. I have finished a fairly through update of the Datsun Workshop. And Bryan Little recently changed the Datsun Garage link which I updated. If you know anyone who has either link on their page, let them know of the changes to both. I have e-mailed most of the pages I could find.

My 240 is currently in storage. Running, but not being driven. Still working on swaping a T5 and a R200 in. They are in, but not connected. Something about two sets of second gear syncros. They just can't handle the torque of the stroker... But it will be next christmas before that happens. In the mean time, I have a '00 BMW M Coupe as a daily driver. Rough life, jets and fast cars.

The link is as follows. I will try to hyperlink it, may not work.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/row4navy/"><b>The Datsun Workshop</b></a>

And here is The Datsun Garage's updated link:

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/zgarage2001/z.html"><b>The Datsun Garage</b></a>

if those don't work, here are the base links:

http://www.geocities.com/row4navy/

&

http://www.geocities.com/zgarage2001/z.html

-Bob H

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.