Datsun Advertising - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun Advertising

Featured Replies

I'm after pictures of old Datsun posters for the Z car. I've seen a few in the past can't find them at the moment. Does anyone have any links to them? Or photo's they could post up here.

I'm looking to make a commercial for a Z as part of an assignment I have to do on principles of Design.

Thanks.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzap

(PM me if you want teh higher-quality JPG version)

post-1243-14150792711008_thumb.gif

  • Author

Thanks for that guys, I liked the Dream Garage one :).

Here's a pic of what I've done so far, I've used some images that Mike provided on this site as well as a Datsun symbol. I also used Flash to give it that cartoonish feel when it's converted to a vector drawing.

You see my assignment is to design an advertisement for a product of course I decided to market the Z.

I wanted to add people to the picture but I wanted to keep it period like and have a 70's guy and girl but found it hard to locate pictures of people from the 70's on the net. I just feel the add needs something a little more.

Gav

post-1316-14150792735928_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.