240z Sending unit question - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z Sending unit question

Featured Replies

I am in the middle of a fuel tank refresh. Tank is out to Rad shop for cleaning and coating. Meantime I am checking my sending unit and gauge reading. Do these pictures of the gauge reading look right at max float and min float levels travel with the sending unit?
what else should I do?   Hoses are 4 years old. Ran a can of carb cleaner through the supply and blew it out.  
How many gallons does your tank hold?


 

 

26A31ABA-5FFF-4E6D-8149-F6A0D81E310D.jpeg

4E28381C-7E90-49B8-80A7-2557EA97D928.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.