240 LED panels - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240 LED panels

Featured Replies

I saw these on a show, maybe Wheeler Dealers? They used them on a blue 510 and it looked good. So I search a little and find some for $331 and $1, 050. What do you guys think? They look like Christmas decorations to me but a lot brighter from the rear so attention getter for the fools that like to tailgate. Maybe I could just get the socket type LEDs, much cheaper. Plenty more important things to do like the Honda wiper and the other Dave Irwin upgrades. Bored as hell...

https://www.amazon.com/Dapper-Lighting-240Z7073-1970-1973-Sequential/dp/B01GUBM15O

https://zledslights.com/multimedia/?aid1=840863762611071

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.