993 brakes... - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

993 brakes...

Featured Replies

More questions...

I have heard of at least one Z using the 993 twin turbo brakes with the stock Porsche Brembo rotors. I have a very very good deal I can get on this set up (let me just say VERY GOOD DEAL again) and I need to know if it would work and if it would how hard would the install would be and what brake lines you would use on them. Thanks!

-Jeff

P.S.: I will be putting in 17" wheels soon so the rotor size (333mm) will not be a problem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.