IGNORED

For me no longer OC Carpets.com carpetting..

dutchzcarguy

Almost 2,5 year ago i bought a set of complete carpetting for my restauration 280zx 1979.. After a lot of waiting for my first painter to paint my car.. i had to pick my car up and do it all myself.. now i test fitted the carpet but they are the wrong ones!!!.. i can imagine that i'm a bit late with the reaction to say that they delivered the wrong ones. But the only reaction they gave me is that i can get a 15 %  discount on the right set of front (l&r) parts!   They should be ashamed! Is this customer service?? yes i know i was a bit late but they sended me the totally wrong front parts!  Never again OC Carpets.com for me! 

Here a copy (from my thread about my 280zx restoration) of the "last word" about my opinion of a company like OC Carpets.com...………..

A last word for the supplier of the carpetting..  OC Carpets…  Yes i had to check your work, i did check if al the parts were in the box, and they were there. I could 2,5 years ago... not see that the actually 2 front parts were the wrong (2 seater) carpet parts! (see pic's in my story 280zx slick roof, 4-5 inches to short.)

THIS Is the fault of OC CARPETS, If i were them i sended an excuse and the right ones against the packing/shipping costs..  

NO... they send me a mail with you can get 15% discount on the right carpets.. YOU made the mistake not me!!!!

I would - As a firm -  be very ASHAMED FOR SUCH BAD WORK!!  AND SEND THE RIGHT CARPETS FOR THE SHIPPING COSTS!    But no it's as Bart sayd, we want money!! that's what we want!!  Customer go f... yourself…  

Do you think i'm going to do another order there?  of course NOT!!  EVER!