1974 Datsun 260Z

View Advert

I'm selling my 1974 Datsun 260Z with a 350 Chevy Small Block swap for $11,000 OBO. The engine has an edlebrock carberator and is mated to a turbo 400 transmission. The car gets lots of attention and is fun to drive. There's no rusting of the body or frame (I have pictures if needed). I recently replaced the belt, oil, coolant, thermostat, vacuum advance, wiper motor, and fuel sending unit. I also have an electric fuel pump and full aftermarket sanden air conditioning kit ready to be put into the car. I have some extra parts, literarure, and paperwork for the car that I will give to the next owner. Still have the original sticker for the car. The car also still has its spare tire kit, owners manual, bumpers, and spare. Overall, the car is in very good condition. For other aftermarket parts, it has stiffer coil springs, a smaller steering wheel, a new radio, and new speakers. Please text me at two zero three 8376222

• Advertiser
    AnarchyPerformance
  • Date
    01/28/2020
  • Price
    $11,000.00
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    260Z
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
    RLS30-004360