IGNORED

Suggested price for mag wheels?

v12horse

I am thinking about changing the wheels on my 260z. The ones that are on it now are the original(from the dealership in 74') mags, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me a legitamate price I could get for them. Three of the wheels are in great shape, and one has slight curb rash. I would include the tires, which only have est. 10,000 miles on them. The wheels are 14'' and they are polished. I would include the lugs and caps. If you would like to look at the wheels, take a look at my gallery.

I am just asking what a fair price would be for them. THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE. Thank you.

-Ben

If they are the 6 point rims, on eBay they go from $150 - $250 without tires. If they have the center caps and are polished with no curb rash they cold bring $500 but that is tops. But keep in mind that eBay is up and down and if selling locally they may not be as desirable.

The money they are worth also has to do with the width of the rims. It is getting harder to find 7 inch wide slotted mags. the ones in the pic look like 6's. I bought some on ebay a month ago for 198.00 us. Paid more than I would have liked to ,but I'm trying to get this car done. They also had nice center caps. I would imagine 175 to 225 would be a reasonable expectation