IGNORED

Engine stall

tanny

I have triple webers and when accelerating through a turn either left or right( such as a turn at an intersection) with some speed(doesn't take much), the engine starts cutting out(definitely feels like lack of fuel) and returns to normal after the turn. Could this be caused by fuel level being too low in bowl? What else is possible? Thanks, Victor.

Hadn't really thought about the pump being inadequate, although the stumbling occurs at fairly low demand time. Don't really have to stomp it to get the stumble, just try to lightly accelerate while turning. I guess if the pump isn't shooting gas into the bowl fast enough to compensate for the change in level of the fuel surface, that might cause problems. I might as well try changing the float level first, and if that doesn't have any effect, try a different pump. Thanks, Victor.