KA24DE for the 510 - 510 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

KA24DE for the 510

Featured Replies

The 510 I recently picked up came with an SR20DET but it was in poor shape and needed a lot of work so I sold it and grabbed a KA24DE and started tearing it down today. It's grimy and rusty on the outside but well looked after internally, I'll know more when I start measuring.

The seller finally came across with the windshield, he bought it 6 yrs ago and was told it was the last one in Canada. At least it doesn't have a blue tint at the top.

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.