Muffler JDM style 3" entry pipe + Hako - GARAGE BUSINESS - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Muffler JDM style 3" entry pipe + Hako

Featured Replies

Made up for a persistant friend (I don't normally take on custom jobs) with a 3" exhaust line, I wonder if there is any other interest out there ?
 
The interior of the expansion box remains 2.5" with twin 2" exit pipes.
To make the part cost-effective, I'd need a minimum of 20x orders.
 
Also now available is my 'Hako' silencer (US$200 / CAD$270).

002.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

002 (3).JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.