Parts for Sale: E-88 head - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Parts for Sale: E-88 head

Featured Replies

E-88 head


I head I just removed from a later 2.4 block. It had spun a bearing but the upper end seems to be fine. It looks original as far as valve sizes. It’s flat within .002 . Cam is in nice shape as well the rockers . Missing a couple of mouse trap springs . 

Make offer. Make it worth my while to pack and ship it and it’s yours . I have too many heads laying around now . 

I can send pics upon request.


  • Advertiser
    madkaw
  • Date
    09/24/2019
  • Price
    $100.00
  • Category

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.