my RUST FREE baby 1973 240 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

my RUST FREE baby 1973 240

Featured Replies

theres A few pics. I have put this car up on A lift and found NO form of rust under her. This car still has the 8 track player thats just how pure she is.

Getting close to picking A base color. I was thinking yellow but then look around and see how many yellow and red Z s are out there. Now thinking viper blue with the twin white stripes.

Any thoughts let me know I am open.

P.S.

When I got the car home it had A aftermarket paint (metal flake turd brown) with sun crack in the clear coat. that and wanting to see if there was any body/rust filler in her. is why I am taking in so far down.

Oh yah. the motor. race cam , valves , valvesprings , ported, 6 into 2 header with the fact twin su carbs . 4-speed.

post-1469-14150791865364_thumb.jpg

Well here's one like you want... looks pretty good although I think blue with white stripes isn't a terribly original scheme either

zcar10.GIF

  • 2 months later...

I agree with the blue and white stripes... its good on the vipers, but not for an Old skool Z.. now black with those white strips, thats a diffrent story

Yeah, can't complain about that one ! Yours (is that the one which had to be sold?) looks absolutely breathtaking

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.