New CL Ad series I in Washington - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New CL Ad series I in Washington

Featured Replies

Not mine but interesting

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/port-hadlock-1971-datusn-240z/6918571748.html

Rare and popular 1971 240Z in excellent condition available for sale. Low mileage 35,000, runs great. The dash is in perfect condition no cracks. New battery. This car has been well maintained and will provide the new owner with years of enjoyable driving.

1

  • Author

If a serious buyer is in need of inspection I could help just PM me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.