72 Z for sale Midwest - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

72 Z for sale Midwest

Featured Replies

Ha, this freaked me out when I saw the location as Elkhorn.  I thought, this could not be possible.  I live in Elkhorn, WI.  A small town of 10K people.

There was a nice '72 240Z for sale a few months ago only about 40 minutes from me.  You just don't see many good ones for sale around here.

  • Author
On 6/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, Marty Rogan said:

Ha, this freaked me out when I saw the location as Elkhorn.  I thought, this could not be possible.  I live in Elkhorn, WI.  A small town of 10K people.

There was a nice '72 240Z for sale a few months ago only about 40 minutes from me.  You just don't see many good ones for sale around here.

Haha it's funny how many small towns prob. have the same name in different states.  You don't find many around here for sale either, we salt the heck out of the roads.  Even mine has small holes in the floor, and it's considered pretty good!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.